Thinking of renovating your home or maybe updating it for resale? Are you curious about the renovation process but not sure even where to begin or what to expect? Then don’t miss my Zoom presentation where I’ll be sharing the trials and tribulations from my just completed kitchen and bath remodel!
Here is just some of what I’ll be discussing:
- How to get started the right way in thinking about your renovation project
- How to fund your project
- The differences between renovating for your own use vs. for prepping for sale
- How to maximize your return for resale
- Tips for on line and in person shopping
- My picks for budget friendly as well as splurge worthy picks for taking your project to the next level
We’ll have time for audience Q & A and I promise a fun interactive presentation including all my before and after shots. So click the link below to register and I look forward to sharing all the things they don’t tell you on HGTV!
Tuesday April 12th at noon
via Zoom (link sent after registration)